Welcome to Golden Hills Elementary School
- February 1st-April 1st yearbooks can be preordered for $20.00
- No preorders will be accepted after April 2nd.
- Yearbooks can be purchased for $25.00 CASH ONLY upon delivery in June.
- Quantities are limited.
Grade Level News:
March 24th-Mrs. Ross and Mrs. Renteria Field Trip to SaveMart and the Park from 9:30 am-12:00 pm
March 25th-Mrs. Moser and Mrs. Williams's plays are on at 6:00 pm.
March 26th- Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Moser Field Trip to SaveMart and Park from 9:30 am-12:00 pm
March 31st-Mrs. Mends and Mrs. Marquesen Field Trip to SaveMart and Park from 9:30 am-12:00 pm
March 10th-Field Trip to "Farm Day in the City" in Bakersfield 9 am-2 pm
March 27th-Field Trip to the Living History Day in Bakersfield 7:30 am-2:00 pm
March 31st- Fun Day at JMS 9 am-12 pm
- Dr. Seuss's day is Monday, March 2nd. Dress up as a Dr. Seuss character
- Late start Wednesday on March 11. School Starts at 10:51
- End of Quarter 3 is on Friday, March 13th.
- Parent Volunteer training at GH on 3/17 at 9:30 am
- Spring Pictures are on Tuesday, March 17th
- Popcorn/Pencil Day is scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th from 1:00 pm-1:50 pm
- Late Start Wednesday on March 25th. School Starts at 10:51
- Last day of before school tutoring in Thursday, March 26th
- Friday, March 27th is Western Day. Wear your best cowboy/cowgirl outfit!
- Wear Yellow and Blue every Friday to help your class win the Eagle. The class with the highest winning percentage earns a class party at the end of the quarter!
The PBIS Q3 event is Leprechaun Bings with Shamrock Sundaes. 4th/5th grade on Tuesday 3/17, 2nd/3rd grade on 3/18, 1st grade on 3/19 and TK/K on 3/20
March 26th-Lunch with the Principal
- 4th Grade is working hard to be ready for Go West which will be on March 2nd at 6 pm.
- 5th Grade is starting to work on their show Tune into Time which will be on March 30th at 6 pm. Students report at 5:30
- The following classes have music demonstrations during music class
Mrs. Gibson's Class-Friday, March 13th at 9:15 am
Mrs. Marquesen's Class-Friday, March 13th at 9:50 am
Ms. Juergen's Class-Monday, March 16th at 1:15 pm
- Please do not drop students off before 8:30 am as there is no supervision (excluding tutoring). Pets are not allowed on campus. When picking up or dropping off, please do not exit your vehicle unless you are parked in the parking lot. Also, please try to pull forward when a spot becomes available in the line. We appreciate your patience and support.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!!