New Student Registration for 2019-2020
New students must meet with a counselor before classes will be scheduled. Please contact the Counseling Department at (661) 822-2146 to schedule an appointment with the students individual counselor.
Melissa Sanchez, Student Last Names A-F
Matt Sterk, Student Last Names G-O
Emmy Hayes, Student Last Names P-Z
The following forms are required to enroll a new student:
1. TUSD Emergency Contact and Registration Form (see below
2. Up-To-Date Immunization Records (yellow card preferred)
3. Copy of Transcript or last report card (Must be obtained at former school)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Withdrawal grades or check out slip from prior school (Must provide proof of dropped enrollment from prior school)
6. Most recent 504 Plan along with doctors diagnosis, if applicable
7. Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP), if applicable * Please see Special Program Checklist below.
8. Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
9. Guardianship papers and/or all legal documents confirming legal guardianship, if student is not living with parents.
**Please note that a parent or legal guardian must be present at time of student registration. We will send a request to your prior school for the official school file.