You have been assigned a Google Classroom account by the district. You will use this account in some of your classes this year and even more as the grades progress. This is not an email account, but access to the “classroom” where things are assigned, where you can type and save your documents, make slideshows, etc.
Here are your login instructions:
- Go to the website: https://www.google.com/
- Click on the blue box in the right hand corner to sign in (sometimes you will see a circle from the last person who signed in, and you will need to click on the tab over the circle that says “add account”)
- There will be a welcome page with your name on it.
- In the top right hand corner, there will be a grid. Click on that and find the link for “CLASSROOM”.
- You will go to your Language Arts class and find any assignments that are due. Do them and submit.
Login: Perm ID @teh.k12.ca.us
Password: birthdate mm/dd/yyyy
*Please write this login and password in your planner.
*Please do not change your password until we find out how to retrieve it if you forget.
*This account is monitored by the school and will be used for school related assignments. Please use it accordingly.